Lady Gaga is our saviour in a sea of fashion monotony.
The style chameleon is always switching things up – from disco ball bras to Old Hollywood glamour, and back again (except not the meat dress because that looks totally disgusting now).
But while Gaga’s OTT red carpet looks may garner the most attention, we reckon her real-life wardrobe is an un-tapped source of holiday outfit inspiration.
From Insta-worthy swimwear to that private jet jumpsuit, scroll down below to see the 15 looks we want to rock all summer long.
1. 90s throwback ensembles.
2. Americana-print swimwear.
3. Cowboy hats.
4. And cowboy boots, too.
5. Floaty summer dresses (if only we also owned vintage Givenchy).
6. Bras as tops, because – why not?
7. Ultra-luxe outfits on the plane. No sweatpants here.
8. Brightly coloured bikinis.
9. DIY details on classic band T-shirts.
10. Glitter. Sunglasses.
11. Pearl bras, pearl necklaces, pearl septum rings. Pearl everything!
12. Mermaid outfits.
13. ‘Nearly-naked’ swimsuits.
14. Printed cover-ups.
15. Tassels. Always tassels.